Oxley Golf Club
A nine hole course was built immediately whilst the second nine holes commenced in 1935 and finished in 1937. This layout lasted until 1955 when it was changed so as to accommodate the position of the new clubhouse in 1957. A large dam was constructed and a year later money was allocated to reticulate water to the greens. Eight years later, Oxley was one of the pioneer clubs when we installed a fairway watering system. Four years later the Club was fortunate enough to run a pipeline from the near by Bowhill Road Sewerage Plant.
Golf Course Info
Situated in Brisbane’s Western suburbs, Oxley Golf Club has for many years claimed, with some justification, that it has one of the best courses in the metropolitan area. Since the course opened in 1929, it has been remodelled on a few occasions, lengthen the course and build a new clubhouse.
290 Boundary Road, Oxley QLD 4075
07 3379 6322
Terms & Conditions
Tee Times are subject to availability. Call the Golf Course prior to purchasing golf vouchers. Voucher valid for play 7 days a week.